6 extended lessons (12 X 50 minute lessons) including an assessment and mark scheme created by an AQA examiner. Lessons are targeted towards KS3, teaching them about Italy and incorporating elements of the New 1-9 GCSE (development, push pull factors urban issues).
Lessons are differentiated with tasks for a range of abilities
You will need the resource ‘Places’ for this SoW.
1. to identify aspects of Italy’s Geography using an Atlas
2. to use descriptors from an Atlas to locate physical aspects of Italy’s Geography.
3. to identify why tourists are attracted to Italy
4. to identify what areas in Italy people live
5. to describe and compare the differences between the north and south of Italy
6. to investigate the good and bad points of living in northern Italy
7. Italy assessment