Mankind the Story of All of Us - (E01 - E12) Bundled Movie Guides SAVE 50% challenges students to analyze and digest historical concepts.
**Teacher’s Notes: **
- The time stamps on this movie guide match up with the DVD version of these episodes, however if you have a different version of the film short descriptions of where to stop the film for each question are included.
- Many of these episodes can currently be found on YouTube, however, I do not own any of these YouTube channels and they may or may not be available in the future.
Check the preview files for each episode to see high resolution sample questions from each movie guide to see if this is suitable for your students. Each episode consists of 7 or 8 high-level, short answer reflection and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information.
This product .zip file includes episodes 1 - 12 all in one PDF
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (25 pages)
- A student movie guide, PDF digital fillable form version (25 pages)
*An answer key is included with this movie guide, however many answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the characters’ dialogue and behavior. See the preview for samples.
Is this movie guide worth it? Download two of my movie guides for free below:
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
* Pinterest - TeacherTravis
* Instagram - Teachers Travis
* Facebook - K12MovieGuides
* Twitter - K12MovieGuides
* Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides