This lesson focuses on the history of the United Nations and its aims. It can be used greatly as an introduction to the simulation of the UN (MUN), since the students need to know what exactly is the UN and how it works. This lesson is very easy to teach. You just need to follow the instruction on power point presentation. Every ppt slide has clear instructions about the lesson.
In this set of resources you can find:
- a well prepared ppt presentation
- many class activities and power point questions,
- a very interesting lesson starter
- an activity with the UN preamble
- and three different video activities about the UN aims and structure
The VIDEOs for the Videos Activity are INCLUDED!
P.S. I welcome any feedback so I can continue to improve as an author of history resources. Please come back and write what you think about my resources.