Turn 10 classic, G-rated movies into effective learning opportunities for your students!
See the preview file for a free, editable, teacher lesson plan for using a movie guide and seamlessly ask a substitute teacher to use this resource.
These movie guides are great for:
- substitute lessons since they are G-rated and shouldn’t require a permission slip from students
- a way to sprinkle some education into a classroom movie viewing party
- Stress free activities before holiday breaks
- Reward activities after testing
- Challenging students to do more than just regurgitate information, the questions require students to analyze, evaluate, apply and create their own meaning from the film
This Movie Guide Bundle includes the following 10 G-Rated Movie Guides:
To see more details about each movie guide please visit their individual product pages.
The Little Mermaid (G - 1989)
Beauty and the Beast (G - 1991)
Aladdin (G - 1992)
Black Beauty (G - 1994)
The Lion King (G - 1994)
Toy Story (G - 1995)
Pocahontas (G - 1995)
A Bug’s Life (G - 1998)
Mulan (G - 1998)
Tarzan (G - 1999)
Note: At this point only Pocahontas and The Lion King contain answer keys.
Is this movie guide worth it? Download two of my movie guides for free below:
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
* Pinterest - TeacherTravis
* Instagram - Teachers Travis
* Facebook - K12MovieGuides
* Twitter - K12MovieGuides
* Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides