This is the first of two fantastic lessons on Pie Charts. The first on drawing and the second on interpreting. This first lesson has 23 slides + lots of resources.
The lesson includes:
- Starter (bar charts - sounds strange but it links into the question why do we draw pie charts)
- Excellent teaching slides on why we draw pie charts
- Activity linking bar charts and pie charts
- Learning Objectives
- Superb Examples and Teaching Slides
- 2 worksheets (differentiated) with Answers
- Helpsheet (to support weaker pupils or for student notes)
All LESSONS on Statistics in one MEGA BIG Bundle :
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Thank you for your support.