This bundle contains six fully resourced KS3 projects. Suitable for PSHE 2020 / Citizenship / Humanities / Form Time / Drop Down Days / Enterprise and more…
• Safety and Risk Team become the teacher Competition
• Health and Wellbeing Community Leisure Centre Project
• Positive role Models Speech Competition
• Prisons for the Future
• Social Media and its impact on Body image project
-Happiness Jigsaw Blanket Project
As an Extra Free Resource we have included our Teacher Training CPD session on Project Based Learning.
Each Project is a 6-7 Week Bundle. Resources, handouts, Lesson material, assessment criteria, support material, feedback and progress sheets, PBL support, certificates and much more… This will give you all the tools to deliver a successful, educational, fun and most importantly organised and structured project! Product Code: RSE/C8B/08
This project bundle is designed primarily to be used as a 6 Week Homework Project which has regular check in points with the teacher and then presented and assessed at school against a PSHE 2020 Assessment Project skills criteria. It can however be adapted by the teacher easily to be used as a drop down (off timetable) PSHE Day or to be taught over 6 PSHE / Citizenship lessons to a class.
Contents of Identity Project Bundle
- Project walk through PowerPoint for Teachers and Students (Including Extra Teacher notes & assessment Criteria)
- Specific student help sheets and templates
- Project success student feedback sheets (Matched against a detailed tiered five level project success criteria (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
- Peer assessment voting tokens (3 types)
- Teacher project tracker sheets
- Student project planning Brief + project development flowchart
- Project based learning reflection Slides
- Bonus: Levels based Assessment criteria feedback sheets
- CPD - Teacher Top Tips for project based Learning
- Project certificate templates (Themed to the project and in two different sizes)
- Graduation assessment rewards (Themed to the project and in five styles to match students levels (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. our PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
You may want to get a head start on your PSHE 2020 planning by downloading our COMPLETE SECONDARY Curriculum Audit Bundle of Resources here:
SECONDARY PSHE 2020 CURRICULUM AUDIT
Or our COMPLETE PRIMARY Version here:
PRIMARY PSHE 2020 CURRICULUM AUDIT
These tools will literally save you days if not weeks of planning.