Are you responsible for making sure your secondary school will be meeting the new 2020 PSHE DfE Statutory Guidelines for Sex and Relationship Education & Physical Health and Wellbeing Education? Then this is the COMPLETE Curriculum PSHE Audit tool for you!
This resource contains 45+ pages of tools for supporting you in carrying out and evidencing to Ofsted, School Governors or SLT how your school is meeting its statutory Requirements. This Bundle of tools will be in an editable version so you can adapt it and complete either electronically or print it out and fill it in by hand.
Product Code: RSE/C8/TL/02
What is included in this product?
- 19 Pages of Curriculum Audit tools for Secondary Schools
- 12 Pages of detailed School Curriculum Provision with traffic light coding / Actions and Smart Targets for each of the new 13 sections outlined by the DfE
- Whole School Secondary Curriculum Audit summary page - Snapshot for Ofsted
- Quick Subject Curriculum audit page - for PSHE RSE or SLT of a school to gather whole school picture
- Detailed Subject Curriculum audits - That can be sent to HOD’s to gather information
- Year Group Breakdown Summary of school Provision including Sixth Form
- Key aspects of the law that are required to be taught to students
- School Action Plan page for 2020 Compliance
- 2 x Excel Spreadsheet Documents (one by Year Groups and one by Themes) a list of Lesson topics that could be taught to each year group and matched against all DfE Statutory Requirements, PSHE Association guidelines and PSHE Association Core Themes.
- 1 x 15 Page Document Curriculum Planning tool of how you could deliver a PSHE 2020 ready curriculum.
This has taken weeks to put together by a special team who have been examining the new DfE requirements for the past 3 months in order to build a new 2020 PSHE Cre8tive Curriculum.
This tool is made to be used along side the DfE - Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education Draft statutory guidance for governing bodies, proprietors, head teachers, principals, senior leadership teams, teachers
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. our PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
Be PSHE 2020 Ready with our Cre8tive Curriculum resources!
Join our facebook group of nearly 1,000 Primary and Secondary PSHE Teachers and School Leaders here