Updated for 2020 - This is a Powerpoint presentation to be used by teachers meeting with parents and carers to explain the Y6 SATS/KS2 assessments.
The presentation covers the following topics:
- What are the SATS tests?
- How do the tests take place?
- How are the tests graded?
- The Reading Test (including sample questions)
- The GPS Tests (including sample questions)
- The Maths Tests (including sample questions)
- Other Assessments
- How can I help my child?
- Time for Questions
- Link to useful downloadable resources.
The text is editable so that you can adapt this information to suit your own school.
We hope that this free resource is helpful for your SATS information evening as you prepare your pupils for their SATS 2020.
Check out our other SATS resources including practice questions:
Y6 SATS Question Generator: Reading (with 100 practice questions!)