Eight simple and fun Spanish Christmas activities, suitable for Keystage 3.
PowerPoint file containing:
- Present Hunt: Santa’s sleigh has crashed and the toys have spread across the image. Translate the Spanish list of toys and then locate and label them in the image. Answers slide included in PowerPoint.
- Present Writing Task: Students use verb prompts to write a sentence for each of the presents.
- Mini Christmas Decoration: Colour the strips the correct colours and then cut them out and stick them together in rings in the correct order. Each strip is labelled with a number and colour in Spanish.
- Chatty Christmas: Students fill in the Christmas character speech bubbles using sentences they have learned this year.
PDF file containing a double-sided worksheet:
- Label Christmas presents (writing task)
- Match present with correct child (reading task)
- Write about own hobbies and draw and label matching gift (writing task)
- Colour the Christmas decorations the correct colour