A Spanish frienship poetry lesson intended to be delivered largely in the target language (although this is optional).
Designed to fit with how poetry is taught in KS3 English lessons, which is excellent to demonstrate cross-curricular planning for the new Ofsted framework.
Suitable for both KS3 and KS 4 students.
Resource pack contains:
* A PowerPoint introducing the concept of poetry and some relevant vocabulary, as well as exploring a poem.
* A gap-fill exercise using a poem by Borges along with a YouTube video.
* A word search based around the poetry vocabulary.
* Two matching activities based around the poetry vocabulary.
* An ActivInspire Flipboard file with an activity focusing on the use of comparisons as a poetic device.
* A document containing worksheets to print to support the PowerPoint presentation.
* A Teachers Notes file to help guide you and allow you to quickly print out the resources you’ll need.