¡Un Rompecabezas! Practice the Spanish Regular Present Tense Verbs with AR, ER, IR endings.
This is a fun Spanish word scramble and circumlocution activity to help students learn the meanings of some common verbs in the regular present tense with AR, ER and IR endings.
NOTE that these are vocabulary activities, not verb conjugation exercises. Try matching with our verb games and grammar activities in our store for a complete lesson plan!
Students use their critical thinking skills to unscramble the words and complete the puzzle. A follow up writing and speaking activity practices additional verbs that follow this pattern.
* An easy version of the Word scramble and secret word puzzle to practice the meaning of some common verbs. English word clues are provided. Uses circumlocution sentences and includes a short word game. (1 page)
* An advanced version of the above Word scramble and secret word puzzle to practice the meaning of some common verbs. (the English definitions are not given in the clues). Uses circumlocution sentences and includes a short word game. (1 page)
* A writing and speaking activity to practice how to define words with circumlocution. Includes another list of ten common Spanish verbs. (1 page)
* Color coded answer key provided. (1 PDF slide)
* Vocabulary slides with twenty verbs included. (2 PDF slides)
* Two culture slides with photos of the Molcajete and Aztec Pictographs.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own!
Actividades de los verbos con cambios radicales en el presente. Rompecabezas y ejercicios de escribir y hablar.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Follow us for updates.
We always appreciate your feedback and comments.