Whole lessons & Handouts to talk about what you did in Paris; giving opinions about Paris; saying how you got there & Asking questions about a past event. Suitable for KS2 and KS3 Spanish teachers. Based on the Studio 2 Rouge course. Lessons are planned in detail to ensure pace and interaction as well as maximise learning. The answers come up as you click.
The lessons include:
- using the perfect tense of regular avoir verbs; using negatives.
- using perfect tense irregular verbs to say what activities you did in Paris; using time expressions to say when you did things.
- using a range of adjectives to give opinions about past holiday activities; understanding information about a tourist attraction.
- saying where you went and how; using the perfect tense with être to say what you did.
- using the perfect tense to ask questions; interviewing a suspect about a trip to Paris.
In order to print the handouts ‘student friendly’ click:
On the Full Page Slides box click on the drop down arrow. Select 2 slides and tick Scale to Fit Paper (unless already ticked). If the Frame Slides option is ticked, untick it.
On the Print One Sided box click on the drop down arrow and select Print on Both Sides (Flip pages on long edge).