The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students.
This lecture will help you learn about characteristics of continuous probability distributions and how to use the normal distribution to solve business problems.
In this lecture, you learn to:
- To compute probabilities from the normal distribution
- How to use the normal distribution to solve business problems
- To use the normal probability plot to determine whether a set of data is approximately normally distributed
- To compute probabilities from the uniform distribution
- To compute probabilities from the exponential distribution
In this file you will find:
- The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous Lecture Power Point Presentation
- The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous Test Bank with 178 different related questions with full answer description and explanation
- 53 Exercises related to the topic with all answers to them
- The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous Reading Resources file in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.
You can purchase this teaching resource with more than 20 % Discount by pressing this link. Use coupon code during checkout process: LOVETOTEACH