A great package of resources for the ultimate introduction to history.
This lesson is very easy to teach. You just need to follow the instruction on power point presentation. Every ppt slide has clear instructions about the lesson.
In this set of resources you can find:
- a well prepared ppt presentation
- a lesson plan
- a filling the gaps activity
- a long booklet with many activities to keep your students occupied for thee consecutive lessons.
- an activity to turn centuries into years
- a fun activity to understand chronology and anachronism
By the end of these introduction lessons your students will be able to explain what is: Chronology, Anachronism, Centuries, BCE and CE as well as BC and AD. At the same time the students will be able to turn centuries into years and vice versa.
Your students will love it.
P.S. I welcome any feedback so I can continue to improve as an author of history resources. Please come back and write what you think about my resources.