OVER 1 YEAR of Tutor Time resources - highly rated, differentiated and engaging sessions for September 2018-July 2019.
14 Weeks’ worth of PSHE, SMSC and British Values lessons (loads of videos + questions, Powerpoints, worksheets, assemblies, creative + discussion activities)
Friendships, Attitude for learning, Achieving goals, Target Setting, Growth MIndset, Study Skills, Perseverance and Procrastination, Time Management, Self Management, Smart Targets, British Values, Internet Safety, Safe Relationships, Alcohol and Smoking.
13 Week’s’ worth of Special Day sessions and quizzes
Black History Month, LGBT+ Month, Mental Health Awareness Month, Remembrance Day Centenary sessions, Bonfire Night and Guy Fawkes, Eid and Ramadan, Advent and lead up to Christmas, Diwali, Hanukkah, International Women’s Day, Autism Awareness Week and much more.
Tutor Room ‘all about me’ display kit
15 x Literacy, Current Affairs and Citizenship tutor times sessions.
Current affairs literacy-focus resources include:
- Rise of the YouTube Vloggers
- Brexit - What’s going on in 2018?
- Trump - What are the global implications of his presidency?
- Environmental issues
- E-Sports and professional gamers
- Flat Earthers - what is this new trend? Why do some people believe the Earth is flat?
- Rise of the Online Trolls - why do people ‘troll’? Who are these bullies hiding behind screens?
- The rising popularity of plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Virtual reality - what can we do with this technology?
- Tattoos - too cool for school or looking like a fool?
- Alternative Facts - what are these?
- The Sugar Tax - why should your pay more for your favourite bottle of pop?
- Scientology - just why is this organisation so rich?
and many more added regularly.
Each PSHE / SMSC session has accompanying differentiated worksheets, detailed powerpoints and clip links and all are made by an experienced Head of Citizenship/PSHE.
Suitable for KS3/4 but could be adapted.
I use all of these myself, as do all the form tutors in my school and I really hope you find them excellent value. There’s a good mix of topics here, so hopefully something to suit every schools SMSC and Form Time plans.
Loads more resources for Whole School, PSHE, Citizenship, SMSC and RE here: