365 days of knowledge for year 7 - 11, completely editable and free.
This resource is for use starting September 2019.
- 52 word of the weeks in four languages
- Daily readings thanks to @Gingerella
- Weekly IQ and logic puzzles
- On This Day history for every day of the year which is updated periodically by myself.
- Daily attendance percentage
- Daily Behaviour for Learning points
- External links to Form Time Ideas literacy and numeracy and BBC News.
- GeoGuessr geography based guessing game.
Designed with help from Freepik
All credits on last slide.
If you have any corrections, particularly with the historical facts then please get in touch. I used multiple sources and sometimes the dates given were contradictory.
If you feel like there is a historical fact that is essential and missing then comment below and I will amend and re-upload at some point in the near future. The idea is to expose students to as much history as possible from around the world.
Update 1: Year 11 Register and Read added with thanks to @realgingerella
Update 2: Geo Guesser on a Tuesday instead of Scrabble which was quite boring.
Update 3: Ebbinghaus curve of forgetting redesigned to make more student friendly.
Update 4: Redesign of Thursday maths section.
Update 5: Fonts now embedded in the file so no need to download/install them!
Update 6: Eliud Kipchoge sub 2-hour marathon added!