This resource relates to Would you rather questions. Children must choose one of the questions posed and have the option of saying why they chose that answer.
There are a set of worksheets with follow-up activities and Would You Rather … cards.
You can use:
- before the main lesson as a fun activity,
- fill in extra time
- use in circle time/citizenship
- use as a back to school activity to create conversation
- use it as a way to get children talking and listening.
Some of questions are funny, silly and make children thing about serious issues in a light-hearted way.
- Teacher Notes
- 5 Worksheets A to E
- 52 Cards (laminate to use again and again)
- A set of Why cards
- Blank worksheets for children to make up their own Would You Rather … questions
Interviewing each other - Select the worksheets you want to use and put children in pairs so that they can interview each other and put a tick next to the question they choose. As a follow-up optional activity, children can write a list of the response of the person they interviewed - please see preview pane.
52 cards - Just shuffle and lay face down on table, players take turns to take a card to read and chose their answer. They must choose one or the other.
You don’t have to use all the cards - you can differentiate and select the cards that you want the children to use.
Some children may want to write their own questions and so a blank worksheet is included.
Thank you for visiting my shop.