LO: To be able to describe and compare lengths and heights.
I understand that height is a type of length.
I can use the correct keywords when describing the length or height of an object.
I can compare two or more objects using keywords.
- Flipchart for whole lesson on comparing lengths and heights using interactive resources and involving partner talk throughout
- Well-thought differentiation on LA, MA and HA activities
- Challenge questions for greater depth learning and understanding
- Self-assessment and Peer-assessment grids included for assessment
- Working wall resources and guidance on how you can use it
**PLEASE NOTE: Independent activity in Flipchart is a free downloadable resource from White Rose **
Follows White Rose Unit Plan (SPRING - Block 3: Length and Height)