It covers the small steps:
• Counting forwards
• Counting backwards
• Count one more
• Count one less
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Practical -Counting forwards
• Worksheets - Counting forwards
• Practical - Counting backwards
• Worksheets -Counting backwards
• Practical - Digit card sequencing
• Worksheets - Count one more
• Worksheets - Count one less
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Challenge Cards - One more one less
• Activity - Counting forwards and backwards
• Activity - Count one more
• Activity - Count one less
• Activity - Representing one less
• Game - One less
• Template - Number tracks
• Template - 0 - 9 digit cards
• Template - 0 - 10 number lines
• Template - 1 - 20 number and word cards
• Display - Number frames
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping editable document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Stars Education
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Excellent colourful resources and planning. PPT aided explanations and differentiation hit the nail on the head. Easy to follow and very systematic in its approach. I cant wait for the next Block (and homework suggestions). Thank you again
What a lovely review! Thank you so much, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We look forward to keeping in touch on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PrimaryStarsEducation
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.