UNIT 5: FOOD
LESSON 19: At the restaurant/ Eating out
SET-UP: LUIGI PANZINI owns the local bar and restaurant. Quite often ANNABELLE and her mum BRIGITTE
come to eat there. ANNABELLE as usual eats a lot, BRIGITTE as usual, doesn’t like anything because she’s constantly dieting.
COMPLETE FRENCH LESSON FOR YEAR 5 AND YEAR 6.
SUBJECTS: Au restaurant/ Le menu du jour
INCLUDES 25 documents: lesson with audio/ lesson plan/ exercises/ resources for role-playing/ poster for display/ certificate of merit/ Food flashcards for games/ role-play
Colourful PDF files from the COSMOVILLE book series, featuring lesson L18 from unit 5: FOOD.
The PDF files have the SOUND embedded (PDFs require ADOBE READER to access the audio content) and can be used on whiteboards.
The folder also includes printable students' activity worksheets and CUT-OUT characters’ masks for practising role-playing.
• Topic and practice worksheet: Le menu du jour
• Grammar: the use of "on"
• Role-play: Au restaurant de Luigi Panzini
Academic level: Year 5- Year 6
Attainment targets: (pupils’ activity)
• Reading, speaking and writing (2 topic and practice worksheets + 1 poster)
• Understanding & writing (2 topic and practice worksheets)
• Learning about drinks and dishes
• Ordering food at a restaurant
• Understanding a short scene from a text
• Understanding grammatical point with "on"
Folder includes: 25 documents
• 3 colourful PDF files with sound embedded for classroom presentation
• 3 printable students’ activity worksheets
• 7 printable pages featuring 1 complete lesson plan
• 56 printable food flashcards
• 3 printable cut-out characters’ masks for role-playing
• 1 printable certificate of merit
• 1 poster
• 3 pages featuring the genesis
This COMPLETE LESSON is also available in SPANISH, GERMAN, and ENGLISH.