Will you be the 1000th person to join Straight to Teaching?
If you are you will win £100 Amazon voucher!
Apply for Straight to Teaching by 13 June to be in with a chance to win
To celebrate 1,000 people starting their journey toward QTS with Straight to Teaching, we will be giving the 1000th person to enrol onto the programme a £100 Amazon voucher! Our Straight to Teaching course is a unique professional development route for suitable school staff to gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) without leaving their school.
How will it work?
We're already close to our 1000th person enrolling, so if you want to be in for a chance of winning, all you need to do is submit a completed application form. But hurry, the deadline for our September intake is 13 June and we fully expect our 1,000 person to enrol then.
Is it the right course for me?
Straight to Teaching is designed to help school staff who already have some teaching experience and are looking to gain QTS without leaving their school. An alternative to traditional teacher training, the course is tailor made based on existing teaching experience, meaning you could gain QTS in as little as one term if you already have significant teaching time.
If you're still unsure about whether the programme is right for you, why not read these case studies from other school staff, just like you, who have gained QTS through Straight to Teaching.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is organised by Tes Institute (Hibernia College UK ltd.), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ. Tes Institute is the Promoter
- Only applicants who have had their application successfully assessed and have been enrolled on the Straight to Teaching are eligible to win the voucher
- The offer will close once the 1000th person has been enrolled onto the programme
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this promotional offer, the decision of the Promoter shall be final
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of purchasers
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or any part of the promotion at any time without prior warning
- There is no cash alternative
Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: Tes Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom.
Correct at time of issue: 18.05.2017
Applying for Straight to Teaching
Pick up some tips on what to include in your Straight to Teaching application with this short guide.
If your headteacher or school would like to find out more about the programme then please pass on this guide, or alternatively one of our enrolment advisors would be happy to speak to them.
How to start your application
You can contact our enrolment team to request a link to the Straight to Teaching and Assessment Only application form.