Lessons in Behaviour Management CPD for teachers
Help your teachers to tackle classroom disruption and create high quality learning environments with our new online behaviour management CPD course, written by Tom Bennett, the Government advisor on classroom behaviour.
You know how tricky behaviour management can be. Running a classroom isn’t something that you can learn from reading about it, and that’s why we’ve created an online CPD course that explores many of the classroom management techniques and strategies that great teachers everywhere use. Through a range of activities, real-time classroom role plays and interviews with specialists, your teachers will learn how to deal with some of the most common classroom problems that will enable them to create an environment where children are free to learn.
Lessons in Behaviour Management will give your teachers the confidence to tackle some of the most common classroom problems including lateness, low-level disruption and major confrontations. Classroom role plays are used so that your teachers can observe behaviour in real-time and see what method is best to use. Strategies are reinforced by interviews with specialists who provide an insight into the psychology behind behaviour management, and each topic area is tied together through tasks and peer-to-peer discussion threads to encourage reflective learning.
This CPD course will take your teachers between 8 to 10 hours to complete and can be done at a pace set by your teacher.
- What is Misbehaviour?
- The Psychology of Behaviour Management
- Top Ten Behaviour Management Strategies
- Advice for Dealing with Misbehaviours
- ‘Low Level Behaviour’ - How to Deal with it
- Fight Club: Preventing and Diffusing Major Confrontations
- How to React to a Confrontational Student
- Getting Quiet in the Classroom
- The Need for Rules and Boundaries
- Setting Out Good Rules and Routines
- Setting Out Expectations
- Deterrents, Rewards and Rehabilitation
- Consequences, Sanctions and Praise?
- Using Sanctions and Rewards to Best Effect
- Least to Most Intrusive Intervention
- How to Talk to a Student Following Misbehaviour
- Don’t Fall into Bad Habits
Help your teachers to tackle classroom disruption today
You can purchase online access for a single or multiple Lessons in Behaviour Management courses for your teaching staff for just £66.67 (+VAT) per person per course by clicking BUY NOW and submitting the order form.
On submitting your order we will issue you with an invoice and course voucher codes which your teachers can use to access the course. To activate the course your teachers must enter the voucher code on the course payment page.