International Survey Prize Draw
Your chance to win £100 Amazon Voucher
Submit a Tes Institute International Survey and you will be automatically entered into a free prize draw with a chance to win £100 worth of amazon.co.uk (amazon) vouchers, for full details, terms and conditions, please see below.
Good luck and thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in prize draw notices (as defined below) are the rules and apply to all prize draw entries
- The prize draw is organised by Hibernia College UK Ltd. (trading at Tes Institute), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ
- The prize draw is open to all individuals who complete the Tes Institute International Survey and provide their name and contact emails address by Friday 17th March 2017
- The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on Friday 17th March 2017 and a winner will be selected at random by Friday 24th March 2017
- Tes Institute will randomly select one winner from the prize draw after the competition has closed
- The winner will be notified via email following the prize draw. Please ensure the email address you provide in the International Survey is correct. Failure to provide a valid email address will result in disqualification.
- The prize (£100 worth of amazon vouchers) will be emailed to the winner within 5 working day of the winner being informed that they have won. Failure to provide a valid email will result in the winner being disqualified and a new winner being drawn from the remaining entries
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of Tes Institute shall be final
- By entering the prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- Tes Institute reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants
- The promotion is not open to employees of Tes Institute or their families or associated agents
- The prize for the draw is £100 worth of amazon vouchers. These vouchers may be received in a number of different denominations but the total value of the prize will be at least £100
- There is no cash alternative
- There will only be one winner
- Tes Institute reserves the right to cancel the promotion or any part of the promotion at any time without prior warning
- Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions
Correct at time of issue: 20.02.15