Straight to Teaching Qualifying Prize Draw
Enter our Straight to Teaching prize draw
Under this prize draw, individuals who complete the TES Institute Straight to Teaching qualifying form will be entered into a free prize draw with a chance to win £30 worth of amazon.co.uk (amazon) vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is organised by TES Institute (Hibernia College UK ltd.), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ. TES Institute is the Promoter
- The prize draw is open to individuals who have expressed an interest in Straight to Teaching and completed the qualifying form
- Individuals must complete and submit the qualifying entire form to be eligible for entry into the draw
- The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on 13th October 2016
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final
- Entry to this prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random 15th October 2016
- The promoter will randomly select one winner from the prize draw after the competition has closed
- The winner will be notified via email following the prize draw. Please ensure the email address you provide in the qualifying form is correct. Failure to provide a valid email address will result in disqualification.
- To claim the prize (£30 worth of amazon vouchers) the winner must respond to the promoter by email within 5 working day of being contacted. Failure to do so will result in the winner being disqualified and a new winner being drawn from the remaining entries
- By completing the form, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of individuals
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or any part of the prize draw at any time without prior warning
- There is no cash alternative
- There will only be one winner
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TES Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom.
Correct at time of issue: 04.10.16