Have your cake and eat it with Straight to Teaching
Straight to Teaching and Assessment Only January 2019 programmes prize draw – terms and conditions
Submit your Straight to Teaching or Assessment Only application for January 2019 by Monday 12 November 2018 for your chance to win one of ten supersize cakes to share with your colleagues.
- This offer is organised by Tes Institute (Hibernia College UK Ltd.), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ. Tes Institute is the Promoter
- No purchase is necessary.
- To enter you must:
- meet the Straight to Teaching or Assessment Only eligibility criteria
- be applying for the Straight to Teaching or Assessment Only January 2019 start date
- have completed a Straight to Teaching or Assessment Only application form in full
- have submitted your completed application form before 23:59 GMT on Monday 12 November 2018. Applications received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
- You may submit a maximum of one completed application form per person.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- The prize draw will close at 23.59 GMT on Monday 12 November 2018 and ten winners will be selected at random by the Promotor the following week.
- The ten winners will be notified via email following the prize draw. Please ensure you enter the correct name and contact email address in your application form . Failure to provide a valid email address will result in disqualification and we will randomly select an alternative winner.
- The winners will each receive a gift card to spend on a cake for their staffroom at sponge.co.uk/shop/product/super-sharing-1. The Promoter will post or email the gift card directly to the winners within one week of selecting the winners.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a prize draw, the decision of The Promoter shall be final.
- By entering the prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the Straight to Teaching or Assessment Only applicant.
- All decisions are final. The prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
- The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or any part of the promotion at any time without prior warning.
- Entry to this prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO VARY OR CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE
Promoter: Tes Institute, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom.
Correct at time of issue: 01.11.18