June 2017 survey to Teaching Assistants and support staff
Under this TES Institute prize draw, eligible individuals completing the Teaching Assistant and support staff survey will be automatically entered into a free prize draw with a chance to win £50 worth of amazon.co.uk (amazon) vouchers, for full details, terms and conditions, please see below.
Terms and Conditions
- This Teaching Assistant and support staff survey prize draw is organised by Hibernia College UK ltd. (trading as TES Institute a subsidiary of TES Global Ltd), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ. TES Institute is the Promoter
- The survey prize draw is open to individuals who have completed and submitted the TES Institute Education Qualification Survey 26 June 2017 and 10 July 2017
- Individuals must complete the survey in full and provide a valid email address as part of the survey to be entered into the prize draw
- The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on Monday 10 July 2017 a winner will be selected at random on Tuesday 11 July 2017
- TES Institute will randomly select one winner from the prize draw after the competition has closed
- The winner will be notified via email following the prize draw. Please ensure the email address you provide as part of the survey is correct. Failure to provide a valid email address will result in disqualification
- To claim the prize (£50 amazon vouchers) the winner must supply TES Institute with their full postal address via email. Failure to do so will result in the winner being disqualified and a new winner being drawn from the remaining entries
- TES Institute will post or email the prize directly to the winner within two weeks of the prize draw
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of TES Institute shall be final
- By entering the prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- TES Institute reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants
- The promotion is not open to employees of TES Institute or their families or associated agents
- The prize for the draw is £50 of amazon vouchers. These vouchers may be received in a number of different denominations but the total value of the prize will be at least £50
- There is no cash alternative
- There will only be one winner
- Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TES Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom.
Correct at time of issue: 22.06.17