Terms and Condition: BEP Conference CPD Offer
Get 10% off some of our most popular CPD courses
Under this BEP offer, eligible individuals purchasing a 'Mike Gershon Growth Mindsets CPD' course, 'Mike Gershon Outstanding Teaching CPD' course or 'New Science Curriculum: Physics CPD' will get 10% off the regular course price (£60 inc. VAT) by entering the discount code BEP16 at point of purchase. For full details, terms and conditions, please see below.
Terms and Conditions
- The BEP offer is organised by Hibernia College UK ltd. (trading as TES Institute a subsidiary of TES Global Ltd), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ. TES Institute is the Promoter
- The BEP offer is open to individuals who have attended the BEP annual conference, have been given a TES Institute promotional flyer and who use the discount code BEP16 between 27th September 2016 and 31st October 2016
- Individuals must purchase a course using the card payment process only
- Individuals must complete the full payment process and purchase a course to be eligible for the discount
- Individuals must enter the discount code BEP16 when prompted to at the point of purchase
- Eligible individuals using the discount code will pay £54 (inc. VAT) per person per course rather than usual £60 (inc. VAT) per person per course. This is equivalent to 10% off the regular course price
- The discount is only available to the first 100 purchasers who use the discount code. If 100 courses have been purchased before the promotion closes the offer will end early
- The discount is only valid on card payment purchases and will be automatically applied when the discount code is entered at the point of payment
- The introductory offer will close at 11.59pm on 31st October 2016
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this promotional offer, the decision of the Promoter shall be final
- By using the discount code and purchasing the course, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- The discount code cannot be applied to vouchers or courses that have already been purchased
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of purchasers
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or any part of the promotion at any time without prior warning
- There is no cash alternative
- The discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TES Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom.
Correct at time of issue: 27.09.16