Terms and Conditions: OxfordAQA event attendees
Free CPD course for OxfordAQA's ‘Introduction to UK Pedagogy’ Teacher Training event attendees
Free CPD course for AQA International Teacher Training event attendees.
Under this offer, eligible individuals can claim a maximum of two free Tes Institute online CPD courses from a list of three qualified courses including Growth Mindset, Outstanding Teaching and Lessons in Behaviour Management.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is organised by Tes Institute (Hibernia College UK Ltd.), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ. Tes Institute is the Promoter
- The offer is open to individuals who attended the Oxford International AQA teacher training event in Beijing or Shanghai in November 2017, such attendance to be confirmed by attendance records from the events and to be determined by Tes Institute at its sole discretion
- Eligible individuals can pick two online CPD courses from the following list of eligible courses: Growth Mindset, Outstanding Teaching or Lessons in Behaviour Management
- Eligible individuals must enter the correct discount code for the course they wish to enrol on to access the course for free:
- For Lessons in Behaviour Management use code: BEHAVE17
- For Outstanding Teaching use code: OUT17
- For Growth Mindset use code: MIND17
- Eligible individuals have until Friday 12th January 2018 at 23:59 GMT to claim their two free CPD courses. At this time, the discount code will expire and no longer be valid.
- Eligible individual must enter the discount code as part of the payment process in order to access the course for free
- Eligible individuals using the discount code will receive 100% off the regular course price. Each course is worth up to £80 and the offer is worth a maximum value of £140 per person
- The discount will be automatically applied when the discount code is entered at the point of payment
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this promotional offer, the decision of the Promoter shall be final
- By using the discount code and purchasing the course, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- The discount code cannot be applied to vouchers that have already been purchased
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of purchasers
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or any part of the promotion at any time without prior warning
- No purchase necessary
- There is no cash alternative
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: Tes Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom.
Correct at time of issue: 08.12.2017