Terms and Condition: Introductory offer Lessons in Behaviour Management
Lessons in Behaviour Management 35% off introductory offer
Under this introductory offer, eligible individuals purchasing a TES Institute Lessons in Behaviour Management course will get up to 35% off the regular course price (£66.67+VAT) by entering the discount code BEHAVE16 at point of purchase. For full details, terms and conditions, please see below.
Terms and Conditions
- The introductory offer is organised by TES Institute (Hibernia College UK ltd.), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ. TES Institute is the Promoter
- The introductory offer is open to individuals who purchase a Lessons in Behaviour Management CPD course between 21st September 2016 and 31st October 2016
- Individuals must complete the full payment process and purchase a course to be eligible for the discount
- Individuals must enter the discount code BEHAVE16 when prompted to at the point of purchase
- Eligible individuals using the discount code will pay £43.34+VAT per person per course rather than usual £66.67+VAT per person per course. This is equivalent to 35% off the regular course price
- The discount will be automatically applied when the discount code is entered at the point of payment
- For schools purchasing a single course or multiple courses using the voucher order form, the discount will be applied when they complete and submit the order form
- The introductory offer will close at 11.59pm on Monday 31st October 2016
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this promotional offer, the decision of the Promoter shall be final
- By using the discount code and purchasing the course, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- The discount code cannot be applied to vouchers that have already been purchased
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of purchasers
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or any part of the promotion at any time without prior warning
- There is no cash alternative
- Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TES Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom.
Correct at time of issue: 19.10.16