Terms and conditions: refer a friend campaign
Straight to Teaching refer a friend terms and conditions
- This Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion is open to all current and previous Straight to Teaching learners who refer a friend to the Straight to Teaching programme from 00.00 BST on 23 October 2017 onwards.
- To refer a friend you must complete the referral form supplying contact details for yourself and your friend.
- An enrolment advisor will then email your friend to ask them to register their interest in Straight to Teaching.
- If your friend goes on to apply and enrol on the programme, you and your friend will both be sent a £30 Amazon voucher within 60 days of them starting the course.
- Amazon vouchers will be sent to you and your friend by email.
– If you have any questions about the Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion, please email us at email@example.com with ‘Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion’ in the subject line.
- You must be over 18 to participate in the Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion.
- Employees or agencies of Tes Global Ltd. (‘Tes’), its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion, may not participate in the promotion.
- You can refer as many friends to Straight to Teaching as you like from 00.00 BST on 23 October 2017 onwards. You will receive a £30 Amazon voucher for every friend that you refer who then enrols on the Straight to Teaching programme. Each friend who enrols on the Straight to Teaching programme will also receive a £30 Amazon voucher.
- Tes accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the voucher and not included in the voucher.
- The voucher must be accepted as awarded. The vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for other vouchers.
- Tes retains the right to substitute the vouchers with another voucher of similar value in the event that the original vouchers offered are not available.
- Participants in the Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the promotion and shall participate in such activity on Tes’s reasonable request. Participants consent to the use of the following, by Tes and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the promotion for an unlimited time: their voice, image, photograph, and name for publicity purposes (in any medium including still photographs and films, shown on websites hosted by Tes and its related companies). Tes may also use the above assets in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
- Participation in the Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By taking part in the promotion you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Tes containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Tes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of participating in the Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion. Tes further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with, the Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Tes for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Tes reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion with, or without, prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Tes in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Tes shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Straight to Teaching refer a friend promotion will be governed by English law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Tes Global Ltd., 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ, England.