Why choose our Teacher Licence preparation?
Picking a professional development programme to suit your school and individual teachers’ needs can be challenging. But you can trust our courses to be flexible, engaging and high quality.
Our wealth of online and blended learning experience has made us one of the largest teacher training and development providers in England and our English initial teacher training (ITT) programme, School Direct, is subject to Ofsted inspection and National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) accreditation.
In addition, we’ve delivered a range of online CPD, training and development to teachers in over 100 countries worldwide.
By enrolling your teachers on our Teacher Licence preparation programme, you will benefit from a course that:
- Covers the six core areas of the TELS compulsory professional development
- Helps your teachers to evidence CPD and their experience against Standard One of the TELSUAE Teacher Licence
- Is delivered 100% online to fit around existing school and personal commitments
- Offers practical hints, tips and techniques that can be used in the classroom
- Provides multiple-choice assessments at the end of each module
- Is designed and authored by experienced educators and a team of digital content specialists
- Enables teachers to build a personal ‘Asset Store’ to evidence their learning and experience throughout their career
On successful completion, Tes Institute will advise the KHDA that your teachers have passed the course and we will issue a completion certificate.