Tes Magazine Institutional Subscriptions
Equip your team with the information they need to succeed
Introducing schoolwide access to Tes news content
Make sure your organisation is equipped with the information they need to succeed. A Tes institutional subscription ensures that all your teaching staff have access to the latest research, teacher innovation and insight.
From exclusive interviews and features to the latest classroom techniques, Tes is here to help guide you and your staff at every stage of their career. Whether it’s advice for NQTs, professional development insights or tips for aspiring leaders, Tes provides your teaching staff with the relevant CPD content they need to flourish in their role.
Users simply register and log in using their school or organisation email address to enjoy unrestricted access to all Tes content, both on our website and via our app.
What you can expect:
For all your teaching staff
- Unrestricted access to exclusive magazine content via tes.com
- Full access to the Tes app, where user can browse the latest issues of Tes, Tes Scotland and our special FE edition
- Access to an extensive online library of back issues and CPD material
For the leader at your organisation
Access to everything which is available to your teaching staff, plus:
- Exclusive webinars on key management subjects – industry experts provide insights into some of the key topics faced by leaders today, such as governor relations, identifying future leaders and funding
- Access to our Tes Leadership Grants Database – an extensive list of available school grants.
Plus, receive two print copies of Tes magazine delivered each week.