United Arab Emirates
About Ajman Academy
Founded in 2012 by the Board of Directors of Ajman University of Science and Technology, together with a number of local visionary investors, Ajman Academy is now entering into its sixth year with a population of approximately 1000 students from Foundation Stage 1 through to Grade 12. Ajman Academy teaches the English National curriculum through all grades of the school. Ajman Academy was accredited to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme in 2014. AJAC now has candidate status for MYP and DP. We are an approved examination centre for IGCSE, applicable from Grade 9 and Grade 10, Grades 11 and 12 study towards AS and A2 level qualifications. The school is proud to offer a world-class international environment for not only the local children, but families from neighbouring emirates such as Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Dubai with many nationalities representing our diverse & vibrant community.
Ajman Academy offers all students and teachers a complete Wi-Fi experience with a 1:1 iPad programme, wireless configuration of shared learning with real-time commentary. With an IT enabled ‘state of the art’ building, the school is quickly becoming a leader for IT integrated learning in the region. We are proud to offer two buildings allowing our Secondary School cohort to feel comfortable in their own campus. Our facilities are continuously maintained and kept up to date. Facilities include music and art rooms, science and computer labs, libraries and sport spaces for football, basketball and tennis. The extra curricular programme is extensive, with specialist activities including our AJAC Swim Club, making full use of our 25m indoor swimming pool. Ajman Academy offers a unique Arabic programme with three streams of Arabic language .
World-leading learning for all.
To inspire all learners to be the most innovative and successful individuals they can be, in an ever changing world.
● To provide an authentic and rich child-centred environment.
● To strengthen the giftedness and uniqueness of all through opportunities to create, express and lead.
● To nurture digital citizenship and innovation to world-class standards.
● To foster a deep sense of personal and cultural identity rooted in international-mindedness.
● To promote an appreciation of Islamic and Emirati cultures.
● To enquire, reflect and act positively in all areas of school life, in line with the philosophy of the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
We all succeed, every day.