CATS College Canterbury
Kent, United Kingdom
About CATS College Canterbury
As an international school we make sure our students feel at home and happy. Our record of student success is a matter of fact - 100% of graduating students gain a university place.
We are a small college of 375 students where everyone is respected as an individual. We recognise that each student requires a different approach to realise his or her full potential. With our small teaching groups and our mentoring approach, we aim to develop and stretch your abilities in a fulfilling and supportive environment.
Intensive Tutoring in a caring, adult environment.
Year-round full-time academic courses for students aged 15+.
Offers a wide range of subjects.
Intensive English language support for students whose first language is not English.
Centrally located campus in a safe, friendly, university city.
The most striking aspect of our College is the passion, professionalism and dedication of our staff. State-of-the-art facilities are impressive in themselves, but without the teaching to bring all of this to life, our students would never be able to make the most of the incredible opportunities that surround them.
Identifying the individual strengths of all of our students, and providing the facilities they need to really succeed, is what life at our College is all about.
• Traditional College of 250 students.
• Average class size of 11.
• Mature, adult approach to learning.
• Individuality developed and encouraged.
• Personal Tutor for each student.
• Flexible study plans to suit individual needs.
• Qualified and experienced teaching staff.
• 100% of students graduating from our College gain a university places.
• Recognised by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education (BAC).
• IB World School.
• Modern science laboratories.
• Extensive IT facilities.