Cressex Community School
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
About Cressex Community School
High educational achievement and a positive attitude to learning are keys to lifetime success. At the Cressex Community School we firmly believe that high achievement for each and every student is our shared responsibility. As a team of staff, we aim to ensure that everyone in the school is able to achieve to their full potential, and we hope, to discover new skills and talents too. We want our learners to be happy, confident and to have high aspirations for themselves. When they leave us to move on to the next stage of education, training or employment, we want the young people educated here to be able to play a full role in society as successful, fulfilled citizens.
To achieve these aims we seek:
• to inspire students through a broad, challenging and stimulating curriculum
• to extend students’ horizons and provide opportunities for students to learn and succeed within and beyond the classroom
• to build respect for hard work and achievement within an ordered, purposeful environment
• to ensure that we identify and meet students’ individual needs
• to provide students and their parents with regular feedback on progress in school
• to teach good behaviour, decency, respect and to foster a school ethos that embraces diversity while challenging intolerant or anti-social attitudes
• to listen to and incorporate the views of all partners in the school in plans for improvement
At Cressex we have a strong and experienced team of staff. Our governing body takes a close interest in the school and supports us very well.