Greenfields Primary School and Nursery
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
About Greenfields Primary School and Nursery
Aspiration. Ambition. Courage. Respect
Greenfields Primary School stands proud as the oasis in the community where every child has the right to succeed and feel proud of their individual achievements.
Our pupils are proud of their gifts and talents and as a school we strive not only to identify these but to celebrate each child’s successes of any size.
We are a vibrant, happy and caring school where the pupils achieve the highest possible standards. Staff, pupils and parents work together within a creative, active and positive learning environment to ensure security, stability and success for every child.
• To create a happy and caring school where the pupils are keen to learn, are offered a variety of experiences and everyone is valued
• To set the highest expectations of pupil achievement, attitudes, welfare and behaviour
• To develop positive, respectful relationships between staff, parents and pupils to enhance pupil achievement and help to promote our school in the local community
• To embrace new initiatives to help establish creative, active, and positive learning experiences within a modern and vibrant environment
• To offer an inclusive education which emphasises security, stability and success for all our pupils