Kuwait English School
About Kuwait English School
THE VISION OF OUR KES LEARNING COMMUNITY
Much of the success of KES since its foundation in 1979, has been the belief in, and sharing of a common vision, whilst enjoying the diverse differences of culture, background, age, economic status of everyone of the KES community which include:
- All staff members working at the School, in any capacity,
- Students attending the School,
- Parents placing their trust in the School.
The School Motto is:
THE AIM MAKES GREAT THE LIFE
(an ancient one from the City of Coventry)
Which serves to remind us that our aims and our shared Vision (ICE) is to:
which serve to make a life great in quality.
AS EDUCATIONALISTS OUR MISSION, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PARENTS, IS DEFINED IN THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
- To personalize learning
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum and a wide extra curricular programme
- To develop learners with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to achieve their full potential academically and give them the ability to succeed in a changing world.
- To develop confident, healthy and happy individuals with positive self esteem
- To encourage learners to think about themselves as part of a global community and environment
- To develop independent learners with a lifelong spirit of enquiry
- To make learning real and inspiring
- To encourage students to strive for what they want
- To ensure students feel secure within their learning environment