London Academy Casablanca
About London Academy Casablanca
Our Motto: We Are The Future
London Academy is a SMART SCHOOL that honours the Moroccan culture and empowers every pupil with 21st Century skills.
London Academy Casablanca opened in September 2017 and is located in the Bouskoura district of Casablanca, Morocco. It caters for pupils from 3 - 18 years old.
London Academy Rabat opened in September 2020. It caters for pupils from 3 - 14 years old.
The school mission is
- To provide a happy, safe, and caring environment in which all individuals feel connected and respected thus empowering them to reach their fullest potential.
- To promote learning through project-based learning and technology-based tools.
- To make our students producers of technology not consumers of technology.
- To deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum while having serious fun.
- To enrich the curriculum with experiential learning activities and physical learning environments.
- To encourage each child to develop high self-esteem and, in doing so, learn to respect others.
- To be partners with parents and families to share the responsibility for developing their children educationally, morally, spiritually, and socially.
I find that London Academy’s educational system and curriculum is excellent. London Academy especially emphasizes on technology. Technology is prevalent in the careers of the future, especially with what we are living in today, with COVID-19, everything will be done on the internet.”- Mr. Assime (LAC parent)
“My son is happy! I see it through his smile in the morning when he goes to school, when he comes home in the evening, when I pick him up from school. He is happy to go to school every day.”- Mr. Ait Ounejjar (LAC parent)
“Idder has been interested, from an early age, in learning English and Information Technology and especially everything that has to do with programming language. At London Academy, he has found his opportunity; he found what he had been looking for.”- Mr. Moutia (LAC Parent)