Nord Anglia School Beijing, Fangshan
About Nord Anglia School Beijing, Fangshan
About Nord Anglia School Beijing, Fang Shan (NAS Beijing)
Nord Anglia School Beijing, Fang Shan (NAS Beijing), offers students a creative, challenging and rewarding learning experience.
Opened in September 2019, NAS Beijing bilingual school will provide a state of the art, world-class teaching and learning environment with total student capacity of 1728. Providing a unique blended learning experience, NAS Beijing will offer students the best of eastern and western education resources and philosophies for students aged 6-18. The bilingual programme will be based on the Chinese K-12 curriculum blended with globally respected international teaching pedagogy and education resources. Located in the Fang Shan District of Beijing, the school has world class facilities that complement our innovative approach.
- NAS Beijing is expected to open in September 2019, catering to students aged 6-18 years
- The school offers a progressive blend of core elements of the Chinese National Curriculum with renowned international curricula, taught in Mandarin Chinese and English
- The school’s capacity is 1,728 students, with boarding facilities to accommodate 528 students.
- World-class school facilities include:
- Specialist classrooms for science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM)
- Outstanding performing arts facilities including auditorium, drama and dance studios, a black box theatre and music practice rooms
- Extensive sports facilities; full-sized indoor gymnasium, a 25-metre indoor swimming pool, a full-sized grass football pitch, basketball courts, tennis courts, and an athletic area and indoor athletics and activity area.
ABOUT NORD ANGLIA EDUCATION
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium schools organization, with campuses located across 29 countries in North America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, our 66 schools educate more than 64,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers and staff, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants their child to excel — so do we. Nord Anglia Education schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students’ love coming to school.
Nord Anglia Education was founded in 1972 in the United Kingdom. The name Nord Anglia was chosen because of the company’s beginnings in the north of England. We initially offered learning services such as English as a foreign language classes and grew during the 1980s by opening full-scale nurseries and kindergartens. In 1992, we opened our first international school, the British School of Warsaw. In the 2000s, Nord Anglia Education began a strategic focus on premium international schools, with rapid growth in Asia, the Americas, China and across Europe and the Middle East. A truly international organisation, NAE now operates premium international schools worldwide. In July 2019, Nord Anglia Education has relocated its headquarters from Hong Kong to London, enabling even stronger growth in the future.
For more information, please visit www.nordangliaeducation.com.