Nord Anglia School, Foshan
About Nord Anglia School, Foshan
NAS Foshan bilingual school provides a state of the art, world-class teaching and learning environment with a total student capacity of 2,304. Providing a unique blended learning experience, NAS Foshan offers students the best of eastern and western education resources and philosophies for students aged 6 - 18. NAS Foshan is Nord Anglia’s second school in Guangdong Province, following on from the success of our International School - British School of Guangzhou. The bilingual programme is based on the Chinese K-12 curriculum blended with globally respected international teaching pedagogy and education resources. Students experience a solid foundation of Chinese culture, whilst equipping them with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in an increasingly globalized world.
As part of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, it shares resources and knowledge with 56 other schools around the world. The Global Campus will connect NAS Foshan students with other Nord Anglia Education schools based in 27 different countries worldwide. Students will be able to extend their international experience through opportunities to learn abroad, to connect with more than 53,000 students through the innovative online platform and to take advantage of exciting experiences and expeditions.
Through our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT and UNICEF, we embrace innovation to ensure students and teachers have the skills and knowledge they will need to succeed in the future.
- NAS Foshan opened in September 2019, catering to students aged 6-18 years
- The school offers a progressive blend of core elements of the Chinese National Curriculum with renowned international curricula, taught in Mandarin Chinese and English
- The school’s capacity is 2,304 students, with boarding facilities to accommodate 1,064 students
- World-class school facilities include:
- Specialist classrooms for science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM)
- Outstanding performing arts facilities including auditorium, drama and dance studios, a black box theatre and music practice rooms
- Extensive sports facilities; full-sized indoor gymnasium, a 25-metre indoor swimming pool, a full-sized grass football pitch, basketball courts, tennis courts, and an athletic area and indoor athletics and activity area.
ABOUT NORD ANGLIA EDUCATION
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium schools organisation, with campuses located across 27 countries in North America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, our 56 schools educate more than 53,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers and staff, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants their child to excel — so do we. Nord Anglia Education schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students’ love coming to school.