Rose Hill Primary School
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
About Rose Hill Primary School
Welcome to Rose Hill Primary School
Our mission at Rose Hill is to put the child at the centre of everything we do and ensure that high aspirations, expectations and achievement underpin the school's work:
- Provide affection, stability and purposeful and structured experiences;
- Build and rebuild children’s self-belief –and believe in every child;
- Listen to children, value their views and reflect on what they say;
- Give children opportunities, responsibility and trust in an environment which is stimulating and humane.
Ensure that all children progress as far and fast as possible and achieve as much as possible, fulfilling their potential.
- Teach children what they need to know and show them how to learn for themselves and with others.
Build bridges with parents, families and communities, working in partnership with others in the area.
Working for us
Are you an exceptional teacher or an outstanding member of support staff? We are always on the lookout for motivated and accomplished team members to join us. You’ll be joining an extremely friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic staff determined to make our school officially outstanding as soon as possible. We can offer you:
- A positive staff culture with extremely high expectations of work and behaviour
- Well-behaved children
- A well-functioning leadership team who views professional development as a priority
- A friendly and well-motivated staff and an inclusive community in which you can flourish
- The opportunity to continue your career working alongside fabulous teachers and teaching assistants.
About River Learning Trust
Rose Hill Primary School is a member of River Learning Trust, a Multi-Academy Trust responsible for a number of schools and a school centred initial teacher training (SCITT) provider within Oxfordshire. We’re a Trust committed to the professional learning and development of staff with high-quality training in-school and through the Oxfordshire Teaching Schools Alliance.
As a school-led organisation, we are always keen to recruit and train the very best individuals who we hope will go on to become excellent teachers in our partnership of schools. We operate under the title, Oxfordshire Teacher Training and all the details of our programmes can be found at http://www.oxfordshireteachertraining.co.uk.
Where Children Flourish- Website