Sandford International School
About Sandford International School
The Sandford International School is a co-educational, non-boarding, nursery to pre-University institution. To meet the international standards of its programme, the School employs a highly qualified professional staff. It is committed to providing a standard of education that is accepted within Ethiopia and by the international community.
- The Sandford International School believes that all students can learn, though they may learn differently.
- The School believes that the needs of its students must be at the centre of activities.
- The School strives to develop a sense of self esteem amongst its students.
- The School adopts a programme of continual assessment and self evaluation and it prepares students for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education, the International Baccalaureate and Ethiopian National Examinations.
- The School aims to provide the best possible facilities and English language instructional programmes for students from the international community in Ethiopia and for the children of the host country.
- The school provides facilities for use by the local community and supports appropriate community based programmes.
- The School has high expectations of everyone: students, parents and staff and seeks close co-operation between them.