St Bede’s Primary School
New South Wales, Australia
About St Bede’s Primary School
St Bede’s Primary School is a Catholic co-educational, K-6 education facility located in the Southern Highlands area of New South Wales. It is part of the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn. The school was first established in 1859 by the Sisters of the Good Samaritan and it wasn’t until 1975 that the first lay Principal was appointed. The school has a current student enrolment of 131. Staff committed to the growth and development of each individual student in their care, within a strong family orientated school culture, are considered major assets to the school.
Mrs Patricia Ferlitsch
St Bede’s Primary School presents as a high quality, learning environment, abounding in well-resourced classrooms, excellent facilities and beautiful school grounds. The school has a healthy canteen, a sensory garden, an outdoor stage space, covered playground equipment and expansive open grassy play areas.
A strong Religious Education Program complements a contemporary student centred curriculum based upon the NSW Board of Studies six key learning area’s syllabuses. The curriculum is delivered and designed by a dedicated staff who strive to inspire, nurture and challenge each individual student to reach their God given potential as they grow in awareness of their role in helping to build a just and peaceful society.
St Bede’s Primary School strives to inspire, challenge and nurture its students to live, love and learn for the heart of Jesus, whilst guiding them to become the best version of themselves, generous in spirit, courageous in their beliefs and awake to the purpose and presence of God in their lives.