Turing House School
Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom
About Turing House School
Welcome to the Turing House School Career site!
Turing House School is an inspirational new 11-19 secondary school, currently with years 7 to 11 and has a strong focus on Science and Engineering.
Our first four years have established us as a successful and exceptionally popular school, being oversubscribed with waiting lists for each year group, and achieving Good with outstanding features in our first Ofsted last academic year. The school’s permanent site in Whitton will be ready in the academic year 2020/21, and until then we are based in high quality accommodation on two sites: Teddington, years 9, 10 and 1; Hampton, years 7 and 8.
We are currently looking for the following to join our team:
- Design & Technology Teacher - October 2019, before half term
- Computer Science Teacher - January 2020
You will join us at an exciting time with our first academic year of GCSE exams and planning and recruiting for our sixth form that opens in 2020, providing a rare opportunity to make a mark on the new school and develop your career with us.
We can offer:
· opportunities for ongoing professional development
· a professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment
· smaller classes of 25
· a comprehensive and successful NQT induction programme
· TLRs – as a growing school, TLRs are available now and in the future for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to develop their careers
If you do not teach the subjects listed above but are interested in working at our school in the future, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact us and we can keep in touch: email@example.com or 020 8069 6100
Choosing the right new school to work in is as important to you as choosing the right new staff is for us.
Sometimes it is the people no-one imagines anything of who do the things that no-one can imagine.- Attributed to Alan Turing
Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.- William Butler Yeats