Z Client Demo School
Camden, United Kingdom
About Z Client Demo School
Who are Z Client Demo School
We’re a mixed-gender secondary school based in Kent who pride themselves on getting the very best from their students while supporting and developing our staff. We believe that a good, state education is a right and not a privilege, irrespective of background or ability and this belief is at the heart of everything we do..
10 great reasons to work at Z Client Demo School
1. We offer all staff an additional one personal day’s holiday per year.
2. On the last Monday of every month, the school closes early to hold staff CPD sessions.
3. We have state of the art sports facilities that are available for staff use before school.
4. We have a positive "can do" attitude creating a great environment for both teachers and students.
5. There are opportunities to work with neighbouring schools to share best practice.
6. There are a vast array of extra-curricular activities to get involved in.
7. It’s only 25 minutes by train to central London, or 35 minutes by train to the coast.
8. We have free on-site parking for all staff.
9. We’re a committed and driven staff body, who truly cares about the school and how we can continue to improve it.
10. We have be awarded a ‘Good’ Ofsted grade.
Working in the South East
With the amenities and culture of London close by and the unspoiled countryside and coastline on your doorstep, the South East offers the best of both worlds.
Here you’ll find a number of national parks including the New Forest, a 500-square kilometre forest where wild ponies roam freely. Travel a little further out and you’ll be greeted by beautiful coastline; from the buzzing bars of Brighton, past sleepy fishing ports and along the white chalky cliffs of Dover, it’s enjoyed by local residents and a wealth of wildlife.
Being outside London, housing prices are cheaper than those in the city and the region also boasts a high percentage of Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' or 'Good' primary and secondary schools.
I feel my opinion is heard from the SLT and i make a difference in school- Staff Pulse Comment Feb 21
The staff at Training School 6 really do go the extra mile for the students here.- Ofsted report, 2018
There's a realistic expectation for work life balance. The school is locked up at 6pm and is rarely open during the holidays. Teachers are encouraged to work smart, not work lots.- Mr. P Thomson, Mathematics