Part Time 0.6 KS2 Teacher for small Yr 5/6 class in our friendly, village school. (There is a possibility that we may be able to offer Yr 3/4 for the right candidate.)
(Salary range £22,917 - £33,824 TMR)
Required for January 2018 Fixed Term until 31.8.18
“This is a small, happy and highly focused school….. The school’s motto of ‘a love of life and learning’ is fully promoted in all of its work.” OFSTED November 2016
We are looking for a teacher who….
· is enthusiastic, well-organised and inspirational
· has excellent subject knowledge
· has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
· is highly committed and passionate about helping every child succeed
· is keen to be part of our school family and support our distinctive Christian ethos
· is a team player and able to communicate well with parents and carers
We can offer….
· the support of friendly colleagues
· fantastic children who love coming to school and are keen to learn
· small class sizes
· the chance to be creative and try new things
· regular training and support including opportunities to work with our federation partners at
Compton CE Primary School and The Downs School
· a beautiful, rural location with easy access to the A34 and M4
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Penny Boden in the school office to make a convenient appointment. 01635 248284.
Closing Date: 9.00am Wednesday 22nd November 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 28th November 2018
Beedon CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This position will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references along with other relevant employment checks.