1:1 Behaviour Support Worker
- Wakefield PRU
-£65 - £75 (per day)
-Through Vision for Education supply agency
-September 2018 start
Vision for Education are assisting a Wakefield setting in their search for 1:1 Behaviour Support Worker to work on a 1:1 basis with a Year 4 Male Student. This student has personal interests in Sport and Cars so a similar interest would be advantageous. This 1:1 Behaviour Support Worker position is based in a specialist SEMH setting who cater for students from the age of 7 – 14. This will be a full time 1:1 role working 1:1 with a student who may present challenging behaviour.
The will be a very challenging position as the young Male does display challenging behaviours at times. The ability to de-escalate and adapt to certain situations is essential.
The successful 1:1 Behaviour Support Worker will have excellent knowledge of working with young learners in similar settings, and ideally will have worked with children with challenging behaviour. The desired 1:1 Behaviour Support Worker will be team teach trained however this is not essential as Vision offer regular CPD training.
To be considered for the position of the 1:1 Behaviour Support Worker you must:
- Have experience supporting young learners in similar settings
- Hold a Team teach qualification (not essential as we offer CPD training)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in vulnerable young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a 1:1 Behaviour Support Worker, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Inclusion Support worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928.