A small school in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work 5 mornings per week, 1:1 with a child. The main aim of the role is to engage and encourage learning and promote a positive outlook from the school. The school are looking for an experienced TA to take on an independent role within the school.
You will have support from the school in ways to help the child however your ideas and strategies will be welcomed. The child needs continuity and will benefit from regular interaction to enhance development. The child is currently in a year 5 class so experience with this relevant age range is desired. It will also be advantageous for the ideal candidate to have experience within SEN.
About the Role:
· Covering 1:1 SEN support.
· November 2018 – Ongoing
· FULL TIME, AM.
· You will be expected to take on the role of a full time of Teaching Assistant.
· Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
· Small school with supportive staffing structure makes for a pleasant working environment
· Well-established reputation within the community and a highly thought of school in Wolverhampton
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
· Easily accessible on public transport
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have previous experience in delivering on a 1:1 basis.
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school.
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role .
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charles Sutton today on 0115 870 5106 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.