We are looking to appoint a committed, highly skilled 1:1 support assistant on a fixed term contract to work alongside a child in Year 3 who has social and emotional difficulties. The contract is fixed until the child leaves Thames Academy.
In particular we are looking for someone who:
- Is determined and resilient with high expectations of themselves and others.
- Understands how children learn and develop.
- Has experience of working with challenging pupils with SEMH difficulties.
- Is flexible and has a good sense of humour.
- Wants the best for every child and works tirelessly to achieve this.
What can we offer you?
- An exceptional working environment with excellent facilities and resources.
- A hardworking, dedicated, friendly team of professionals who strive for excellence in everything they do.
- High quality support and CPD and a wealth of development opportunities.
- Fantastic children and supportive families who deserve the very best.
Thames Primary Academy and Nursery is delighted to have also recently joined the Achievement Through Collaboration (ATC) Multi-Academy Trust.
All learners in our community will benefit from working in partnership with other schools to develop excellence across all areas.
Trusts policies, curriculum and decisions follow 3 core principles:
- Children come first and are at the heart of all we do
- Positive relationships underpin all of our work
- High expectations and no barriers - everybody can achieve
Applications through TES.
1. Read the job description and person specification carefully.
2. Complete the application form online.
3. Ensure your supporting letter is concise and relates to the person specification.
Closing date for applications: 27th November 2020
Interviews: Friday 4th December 2020
Achievement through Collaboration Multi-Academy Trust is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Thames Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years
Welcome to Thames Primary Academy
At Thames Primary Academy we strive to ensure our pupils enjoy the best possible education and we are continuously driving for improvement.
“Let Your Potential Soar”
At Thames we take the ‘whole child’ into account. ...