An SEND primary school in South Manchester are seeking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work alongside a Key Stage 2 pupil with ASC. The successful applicant will be required to work 8:30-15:30, Monday-Friday starting in January 2020, and lasting the at least the duration of the academic year.
This primary school has effective leadership where pupils enjoy coming to school to learn and their achievements are often outstanding. The successful Teaching Assistant will be confident at supporting children with barriers to learning.
This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of 1:1 Teaching Assistant to meet our commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of 1:1 Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have a desire to work with children with SEND
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Have a patient and caring nature.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.